Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hey Hey Hey

so today was sweet. ill start by saying i cant spell... nor do i care that i cant to much... so yeah.

today i woke up and there was a lunar eclips going on. i was real excited. i woke up 3 different times just to see all the stages. i guess i was listening in astronomy. well because of this i was super tired when dad woke me up for work. but i did the daily rutine and then headed out. work was lame. cause it always is. but billy, the guy who is the feeder on the line i tail off to, and i got in a rubber band fight that lasted basically the last 6 hours of work. it was cool. then i came home and then went to johns to go cliff jumping. instead i feel asleep on the couch, he cleaned his room, and then we went to the new waterpark next to lone pine. after which i returned home and made a sandwitch then left agin to have muppets night. it was fun. we dressed up like muppets and watched a couple muppet movies and made cake. yup. id say thats a good first entry. GO TEAM

4 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

Nice Blog man....

Will said...

I liked your final words on the profile to the right.

Holly said...

You make me giggle-MUPPETS? Sounds like fun, but no cake for me. :)

Kristin said...

yumm cake. I think I will go make one right now... Or just eat some cookie dough. I am to lazy to make the cake.