Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm a single Zone Leader

I did hear it was getting to like 110 back home. . . have fun with that! haha. It's been all thunderstorms and heat all week here.

Interesting news... Elder White is getting an emergency transfer back to Denver tomorrow. So I guess I am staying here and getting a missionary from the office for 2 weeks, haha, should be fun. And now I'm a single Zone Leader till next transfer. Let's hope I don't mess things up to bad! haha. Anyways, I'll miss Elder White. We got along really well, maybe too well sometimes.

I'm loving it out here. We have had great success lately and are finding a lot more people to teach. The ward is getting a new Ward Mission Leader! I'm way stoked on that!

I hope all will go well with the wedding and all that jazz. Let me know how everything goes!! And anyone can write me! haha LOVE YOU ALL!!

(ps. do the Lord's work . . . its always a good idea, trust me)

Elder Bragg

2 comments:

steve said...

My computers been down but it's nice to catch up on everyone's blog. Braden said he is working on putting his papers in. What advice would you give him before he goes out?

Anonymous said...

HI!
Apparently it's been a year or so since I've talked with you right? Question? Wowzers I think so! Colton, I miss you. Well I sure do hope we see each other when we go home. It'd be weird if we didn't. I Know right? You're a peach man continue in awesomeness. I bet your tearing up the denver south! I love you man
PEACE
P.s. It's Jon Lawson if you didn't know : )
My email is JonPlawson@myldsmail.net write if you can or respond to this!