Wednesday, August 26, 2009

and the Lord said; go to work

Hey! Sounds like your having a great time serving. Pear Harvest, I can't wait to be able to go a pick some pears. I actually miss it. especially where I'm serving and its all just orchards, mostly peaches, but there are a lot of pears too. Fun place, though.
So we are tracting a lot this week. In fact, that is all we are doing. By the end of the week we should have about 44 hours. Usually we only get in about 17 or 18. The standard of excellence is 20 for our mission. So we are doing our best to exceed that. But I'm thinking all the other stuff we are supposed to do, like sit down lessons will suffer. haha. That's okay though, this is what this area needs, some good old fashioned work.

Oh and I found the coolest scripture ever the other day. It's the first line of Ether 2 :16 and the Lord said; go to work. haha I love it. It applies to everything we do. If we are going to get blessings in any way, it just takes some work.

Anyways. We need to go eat, then I think we might skip a little bit of p-day and go tract! haha I know I'm a loser even for a missionary. But hey, the only person you look cool for on a mission, is God. That's all that matters, right?! haha Love you all!!!

Have a great week and remember to do missionary WORK!!! haha

LOVE YOU
Elder Bragg Elder Bragg

c/o the Jarvis family
2872 Bear Canyon ct.
Grand Junction, Co 81503

2 comments:

Will said...

Better drink lots of water Elder Bragg.

steve said...

Braden needs two of his wisdom teeth out. I have to remember to tell him "not" to drink Scope when his breath is smelling bad. Matt didn't think that was funny.