Thursday, December 10, 2009

Breanna she's the best

Hey Hey!

Tell Breanna she's the best!! Missionary work is hard work. And it always takes a lot of courage to do it. But when you do, it's never a bad thing. The Lord is always happy that you did. So way to go Bre. I know I'mproud of you, so the Lord is too!!

I don't have much time this week. I'm on a 15 min computer so that's all the time I get. There is exciting news, the best news ever even. . . . . .

So there are almost 200 missionaries in this mission. And out of those 200 there are only 10 in this zone, and us 10, and only us 10, get to go to the Columbine Stake Conference. And there, Elder David A Bednar of the 12 and Joseph Sitati who also spoke in conference, will be talking to us! hahaha! I'm so excited its not even funny!! This whole transfer we have been telling everyone an apostle is coming. I swear, it's every missionaries dream to have their investigators talk with an apostle. And now.... we get that chance!!!! Holy Cow! Yes, I'm stoked out of my mind! I mean, excited. . . haha. I'll let you know how it goes. And in the coming year I'll let you all shake my hand, cause it will have shaken the hand of an Apostle, a special witness of Christ!!!! Oh man I get shivers thinking about it. We also have a Christmas Devotional with the whole metro side of the mission tomorrow. Totally cool, but come on.... not as cool! haha But it will still be fun, anyways.

LOVE YA!
Elder Bragg

No comments: