Thursday, September 13, 2007

oh snap first day

so it was my first day on the new job today painting out on the coast. i woke up at 6:30 and went with john lawson out there. its like a 3 hour drive. we works forever. i think it was like 14 and a hlaf hours. but i got paid well... then when i got home my mom informed me that i woudlent basically get any of it cause of insurence... i was very very angery and wanted to hit someone with a car... agin... to make my insurace go up more... so i didint haha. instead i went and hung out with my freainds and went to a concert at music head. so untill tomarrow

4 comments:

Bobbie said...

Insurance can suck sometimes. :-)

Holly said...

Sorry! Insurance will kill you every time. ;0

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

why are you paying so much for insurance??

Colton said...

cause kids jump off my car when its moving