Sunday, April 13, 2008

Howdy doody every boody

hey just figured id get on and but up a new blog! i keep trying to get mom to do it since you know it helps out the church and all MOM! . . . but shes wont so i will till i leave on my mission i guess.

so this weekend we went to Idaho and hung out with the fam ans friends. well most at least. it was way fun. oh and also mom wont post pictures either. . . cause she doesn't have a blog!!. . . haha anyways, it was way fun and i sure will miss everyone when i leave. so the cruise will be lots of fun too. anyways here are some pictures

3 comments:

Will said...

Like moths to a flame, I imagine everyone will come seeing what good old Colt has posted.

Kristin said...

Wow you posted? What a suprise! I have tried to convince mom to do a blog as well. I wonder what her hesitaions is. Oh well. I say that she needs to post all of your mission letters on the blog for you. Hey I can do that for you... And I can post anything that you want me to. How about that?

Holly said...

YAY a post! No pics... hmmm . :P Glad you had a great weekend. :)