Friday, May 2, 2008

SOOO. . .

i am finally a man. . .haha i know i know, im not at all. im less mature then a 7th grader ive realized cause every time i hear the word poop or wiener i still laugh pretty hard haha. but last Friday i got to go through the temple for the first time. it was one of the greatest days of my life! and now its my birthday and im turning 19. one more year and ill no longer be able to be a teenager. kinda lame. but anyways i was just thinking about how crazy that is. oh and the temple is totally sweet too. really i just figured id put something on here cause i haven't in a while. so yeah. slater gators

4 comments:

Holly said...

Colt that is GREAT! I am so happy for you... I still giggle at those words too! ;)

Kristin said...

Don't worry Colton, You will always be a 7th grader in my eyes ;)

Dang now I don't have any baby sitters for when we go through the temple. Haha

Trish Griffee said...

Nice job on the temple:) And if you are anything like every other guy I have ever met or come in contact with you will always be a teenager!

Bobbie said...

TEMPLE TEMPLE! I'm so happy for you. Nothing is better if you ask me.

And don't worry Colt, you'll always be much younger than a 7th grader in my eyes.

:-P