Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tidal Wave

Howdy Howdy Howdy!

How's it going? Well it sounds like everyone is doing pretty well back home. I'm thinking that whole home theater thing is gonna be way sweet when I get home. Oh man, but guess what's crazy. I have been on my mission for over 6 months! I know right! That is so long!!! I was kinda weirded out.

It has been a big week, we have been working hard of course. But I'll run through our Thanksgiving day. . . woke up, played some football, played some basket ball (which I won,) then some foosball (Elder Pond won,) then some Risk (we quit early haha,) played 2 games of clue (I won one and Mitchell won one,) had Thanksgiving dinner with a family called the Parkers, then played Risk again (which was the most insane game ever!!!) I totally won, it was so sweet. At the end I was about to wipe everyone out and their son moved all his 7 guys right in front of me. So I asked him what he was doing. Then Brother Parker said, "he sees the tidal wave coming and he wants to go down to the beach!" Oh man, we laughed for a good 10 minutes. But yes, it was a great day.

Also transfer calls were last night. We found out that we are staying together, definitely awesome! It's gonna be another awesome six weeks. But there is sad news; we are moving out of the Gibbs in about a week or so. It's kinda lame. I love that family. I'm sure the new place will be awesome too. I will email you the new address. I think we move on Monday. But yeah, that's pretty much what's going on over here. It's pretty awesome.

But I love you all. Thank you for your support and prayers! Merry Christmas!!. . . soon. . .

Love Elder Bragg

1 comment:

steve said...

Time has gone by so fast. I hope you have a Merry Christmas. Miss you. Keep up the good work.