Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I got transferred

Yup Yup Yup. I got transferred, kinda glad kinda sad. Transfers are always the weirdest things in the world. I'm happy for change but hate to leave all at the same time. I loved the area and work as hard as I could. We had success and enjoyed it all. So now I get to start over again! . . . ha-ha

My address is:

Elder Bragg
C/O The Walton Family
7737 W. Chestnut Pl.
Littleton, Co 80128

I'm serving in the Chatfield and Columbine Wards,they are the greatest ever! I love it already ha-ha. Elder Penrod served here, Elder Burton served here, and Elder White served here. Now I'm in the club, way fun. I'm excited about this transfer and the progress we will be able to make! My companion is Elder Wanket ha-ha. He is the one I met in Dennys before I went to the MTC. It was pretty funny hearing I would serve with him for a while.

Oh and hey, if for a random mid mission present any one wants to give me a fist load of money so I can buy a couple books from Deseret Book that would be sweet. ha-ha Like Answers to Gospel Questions by Joseph F. Smith or Joseph Smith, A Rough Stone Rolling or mostly, I forget the name, but it's a book that 2 guys put together in dictionary form of a bunch of gospel topics answered by Joseph Smith in church history. So yeah, if you see any of those at a DI or something that would be sweet! ha-ha. . .

But yeah, things are going well. We are shooting for 4 baptisms by the end of the transfer, so it should be sweet. We are going to go hike so I'm gonna make like the early saints and head west! ha-ha. Love you all! I really appreciate all the support and love!

LOVE!!!
ELder Bragg

1 comment:

Will said...

Yeah, that was pretty weird that the only elder there was serving in your mission. It's always fun to serve where your friends have trod.