Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tell everyone I said Happy Halloween!

Hey, Hey!
It was funny I told Elder Wanket that we were going to Tahoe and he just went off for a while about how boring it is, haha. No worries, it will be a blast. We should rent a boat and a wake board though. That would be way fun. Maybe take some Mt bikes down there too. I'm sure there are some way good places to ride.

Things are going really well. It's dumping snow over here right now. I love it. Elder Burton and I had the most intense snow ball fight ever with our 2 companions! It was way fun. I'm glad I get to serve so close to him for his last transfer/ week! dang! haha.

Thanks for being the best mom ever and feeding those Elders in Oregon! I love talking to the ladies that feed us. They always take such good care of us.

Also you should send Elder Wanket a package....that would be way cool. He doesn't care about healthy stuff but maybe just tell him your happy he's serving! If you want. If not that's cool too. He's and awesome Elder.(Side Note~ I/Kay sent him a package the day before! Phew, glad I was listening to the spirit that day!)

Tell everyone I said Happy Halloween! I'm gonna be an Elder! It's the best!!! I have a great costume all picked out! And I'll have to show you a picture of my pumpkin after I do it. I got a good one in mind!

Anyways. I've got to go. Sister Hill from our ward is driving us cause the cars are parked due to the snow. Lame! She's the best though, so it's cool!

Night love ya see ya in the morning!!!!
Elder Bragg

1 comment:

dad said...

I heard about the snow. Take care Colton and watch out for Polar Bears. They hide so well in the snow you can hardly see them. So, keep your eyes open they're out there looking for missionaries because they heard you are the best. Steve