Thursday, November 12, 2009

America is the best, isn't it!

America is the best, isn't it! I love it! During the 4th I studied pretty much all of Ezra Taft Benson's talks and all the others on the Constitution and the foundation of the country and even the bicentennial year issue of the Ensign. Sweet stuff. Glad you got to hear learn more about it too. It testifies to me the church is true.

So things are going well. Elder Brunton and I are making a lot of progress with the wards. We are working really hard on getting the 20 lessons a week program going in our wards. If you don't know what that is, you should ask about it. The bishop should know about it. It came from Elder Perry. So we are really trying to get that going.

I'm pretty excited, because the Columbine Stake Conference is coming up and we have an Apostle and a Seventy coming!! How sweet is that!! We are going to bring all our investigators!

Other than that we are just working really hard, slaving away, you know haha! It's the best. We have to get a missionary some where so I've got to go. Just know I love you all. Have a good week! Be thankful and Happy Thanksgiving!

LOVE
Elder Bragg

No comments: