Wednesday, November 18, 2009

HOLA EVERYBODY!!

HOLA EVERYBODY!!
There's no one who speaks Spanish in our area. So that was me practicing my Spanish. . . This is a crazy rich area too, mostly Caucasian families with duel incomes. But I love it here! (Editor's note-He seems to love it everywhere!)

So this week has been nuts. It dumped snow all day Saturday and Sunday. Needless to say my arms are dead tired from shoveling for people. The Hill family called us and asked if we wanted to help them shovel all their neighbors walks. We shoveled about 25 driveways. It was nuts. So much fun though. I miss working hard like that. It's always nice to do some nice hard physical labor. We also had Zone Conference again. We were in charge, that's always fun. We had a great lunch. We always singto the people who feed us too, this time it was only 2 of them. And it was probably the best lunch we've had yet. We learned a lot during our Conference as well. Last time we learned about the Book of Mormon and focused a lot on that. This time it was all about baptisms. I loved it. It is weird being one of the older missionaries though. There are so many that have just left that I looked up to so much my whole mission, kinda weird. But it's all good. Our mission is pretty much the best too. I look at where it's come from and where it is now, its amazing. President Christianson is truly inspired. It's great to be able to see a lot of how the revelatory process works for our mission.

Either way I've got to roll out. . .
Love you all,
Happy Thanksgiving!
Elder Bragg

1 comment:

steve said...

Happy Thanksgiving Colton. I miss you big smile. I now live near Austin Texas and will miss your homecoming. I hate that but my heart and love are with you always.