Friday, January 8, 2010

Best story ever...

Hey dad, thanks for writing me for mom haha! It's always nice to get an email.

So we are doing great, except for the whole being way sick thing. We are working through it.

It's freezing over here!! It's 3 degrees today. But said we would get 20 hours tracting again this week so that's what we are shooting for. We got 6 yesterday so that was a good start.

So let me tell you the best story ever. . .

We were on team ups the other day and we got a text message. It was a referral. But it was from the person who we were being referred to. . . doesn't happen much. and the text said. . . "I have read many LDS books. I have many LDS students and friends. I basically need the discussions asap". . . yeah. So we went over there and met Katie Clifford!
She's the coolest lady ever. She is a school teacher at Highlands Ranch and also the cross country coach. She has a good friend who is a member and they have been talking a lot about the church. She's getting baptized on the 23rd! She's awesome and I know she's ready.

We also had interviews with President and Zone Conference. It was way fun. We played a Jeopardy game. I'm smarter than I thought! haha. We still lost though, so I'm not that smart. We also received Zone Leader training, it was good fun.

Anyways. I've got to go now, but I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well/better, especially Baylee and HD and Britany. I've been praying for them.

The Lord blesses those who stand in need of blessing and are willing to receive.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Elder Bragg

1 comment:

Trish Griffee said...

How great is that? Glad everything's good..sad everywhere is cold:(