Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Not a lot of time...

Hey, really sorry but this will be really short. They are making us do all this registering thing and I have to go get things done for zone leader council tomorrow. I have a new missionary in the zone that needs a hand and the phone has rung like a billion times.

My new companion is awesome his name in elder Arius, he’s from Canada. ha-ha. That’s right; I’ll never be with an American. He’s awesome though. We are working hard and doing what’s right. I’m training him as a zone leader and man our last couple of days has been crazy, with reports to the stake, fixing the sister’s car, running back and forth to the mission office. ha-ha It’s been fun though.

We working with another lady, she’s on date for baptism. Her name is Sandy. She’s been through some rough stuff. But we set a date to work toward and we are going to help her make it. Anyways, I’ve got to run.

LOVE YOU ALL!!

Elder Bragg

No comments: