Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I got my flight plans

That’s awesome about Jordan. He’s the man. Elder Dunn and I were just talking about how he'll be a stud missionary, so that’s cool.

So it’s been a crazy week. I got my flight plans the other day. We call them our trunky papers. That was kinda weird, last time I saw those was when Elder Penrod got his! He was my trainer almost two years ago! That’s intense. That’s almost more intense then Lehi. . . hahaha. You know you’re laughing at that one.

So things are going well. We are working on a couple people to get them baptized by the time the transfer is up. So hopefully that will go though.

I tracted 9 hours the other day cause I was on teamups with an Elder who had no idea what was going on in his area. . .so that was super fun. It was raining like crazy. haha I love missions. They are the best, no other place in the world can make you feel super cool about walking in the rain in a suit.

Anyways, Love you! Have a great week. Talk to you next Wednesday!

Love Elder Bragg

No comments: