Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother’s Day mom!!!

Hey tell the Kullicks that I have an Elder Shawn who is being trained in this zone. I guess he hung out with the twins all the time and he was in their ward. He’s a great missionary.

It’s good to hear grandpa is doing well. He’s a stud so I figured all would be well.

My birthday was good. Thanks for the package mom, Kristin and Mick. . . Mick sent like 9 that same day. haha. Pretty sweet!!

I had 3 different birthday cakes that day. And our ward mission leader’s daughter is trying to figure out how to make a good cake you used to make. So you might get a call some time. haha.
(She did call and wanted to know how to make an Ice Cream Roll. It was fun to talk with her and she had nothing but wonderful things to say about Colton.)

No worries about the whole school thing. I’m not sure when I should go up there to school. Also Elder Burton came back to visit and I was talking to him. I guess LDS Business College is like 1400 a semester, but for return missionaries they pay half so it would only be 700 bucks. That’s kinda cool. But I figure I’ll figure it out when I talk with you on the phone.

Anyways, things are going well. Mission is good. I just got back from the temple. And well I must say, that is definitely the house of the lord, no doubt about it.

But hey I have to go. I’m excited to talk to you all on Sunday. . . Happy Mother’s Day mom!!!

Love Elder Bragg

No comments: