Wednesday, November 19, 2008

All the Cool Missionaries are Doing it!

HOWDY DOODY EVERY BODY!!

How goes it on the western front? It's going way too awesome over here. We have been having a lot of success with the work. In fact, yesterday we didn't even tract! We just taught! I loved it.

Oh man, we are going to have 4 baptisms on Saturday. Yeah, I know right!! I get to perform 2 of them and Elder Pond is doing one and then a ward member is doing the other! They are the greatest family EVER. I'll definitely have to send you some pictures so you can see how awesome they are!

Oh man, another pretty cool thing. The Zone Leaders called us Monday morning after they got out of their meeting with President and all the other ZL's and the assistants. I guess Elder Pond and I had the best numbers out of the whole mission that week and they had a training on us....hahaha.

I thought it was pretty funny. It got us way fired up for the work, so its sweet. I love being as obedient as I possibly can! It's so cool. You know, all the cool missionaries are doing it. haha. We are working on peer pressuring every missionary into doing it to... haha. Anyways sorry this is such a short email. I gots to go do some work. Oh and just remember while you guys are eating turkey, that Elder Pond and I will be working all that night, it's gonna be sweet. I guess Thanksgiving is our P-day, but then after 5 we are going to keep working. So yeah, pretty sweet. And no... no movies or football, only missionary work! Just like I like it!! haha Have a good week and I'm trying make the next one better, I promise!

I love you!!!!!
Elder Bragg

4 comments:

steve said...

No turkey for me either Elder Bragg. I am starting my diet and exercise program that day. OK but I made you smile. Keep up the great work. I know for all of this hard work, you will be blessed all of the days of your life. Love ya and miss ya.

Sunni said...

It is so inspiring to read your letters. I will need to hook Logan up with your blog. Just tonight he was telling me how he and Kellin are like your and cooper and that they want to go TP the YW at girls camp too someday. I told him he could grow up to be like you because you went on a mission. I should have said "because Colton is such a hard working, obedient, successful missionary!"
Thanks for growing up to be the kind of man Lagan and Tyler can look up too!

Sunni said...

Next time I will proof read! :)

Linda said...

Elder Bragg you're not just inspiring the other elders you're letters are inspiring to everyone who reads them. Keep up the good work. And you're right "It"s totally awesome!"