Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Strongest Companionship

HEY EVERYONE!!! WHAT UPP!!???!?!?

I totally got this awesome thing I'm gonna send home and its sweet so ask my mom about it and she'll tell you once she gets it haha. Cool cool.

So today is a happy day. I'm way excited to be a missionary and happy to be able to serve the lord. I'm sorry if my email is a little short, but I'm just in a rush I guess.

So this week has been a very trying but awesome week. A lot has happened. We have been working harder then ever and it has been awesome. Its actually kinda funny though. On Saturday we were dropped by 6 of our investigators and one of them had a date at one point. . . Yeah it was a hard day, but as we kept working hard the lord has definitely blessed us in ways I can't even describe and we got 2 new people to teach!!! I know right!! haha. I'm excited. But yeah Elder Dunn has reason to be jealous. Elder Pond is a stud haha. Infact in interviews the other day president said we were among the strongest companionship's in the mission. He talked about how well we got along and how we need to keep that going toward the work, which we definitely are. So it has been great.

Yes I have a bennie, coat ( thanks to bro, and sis, Anderson who got me one for a present... I love them haha), sweaters, and I just need some good boots. . . I wish my snowboard ones were approved haha. But I should be fine for a while. I've got some good stuff and it hasn't even snowed yet. . . Oh and I got a new tie. . . cause its sweet. ( Thanks for the packages mom and Kristin! They were wicked cool. . . oh yeah and I can't really wear zipper ties either. . .they unzip all the time and I don't really look like a missionary when that happens. . . Those oreos were delish! And there all gone. haha) Anyone can feel free to send me a letter or some ties or something, but dang. . . I'm late.. . . I love you all. The gospel is true isn't it? THEN SHARE IT!! I mean . . . Wait no that is what I meant! Help it bless others lives and share it with them!! Haha

LOVE YOU ALL!!
Elder Bragg

No comments: