Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Conference was awesome

So we are having another baptism this week, it's a kid named Kyle. He's way cool. He's friends with a girl in our ward and their family has been a gerat influence on him. He has read the Book of Mormon twice now and is going to early morning seminary. He has wanted to get baptized for a bit, but his mom wouldn't let him. Then just a week ago we had a fast, right when the fast ended no more than an hour after, his mom said he could be and came to a lesson with us!!! It was great. We shared the restoration and all that goes along with it. It was a great lesson. . .I could tell she felt the spirit there, she was crying a bit.

So we are excited about that and we have a couple more we are working with that we need to get on date, then we'll be golden.

Conference was awesome. I love hearing the leaders of the church speek to us. Elder Holland threw down. . . like always. President Monson had me cracking up as usual. I just shook Elder Perry and Elder Bednar's hands, so I couldn't help but listen much more intently to them. Conference is better then Christmas, for sure.

I figured we were going to Utah right when I got home, so no worries. Maybe we can go to a couple of DI's and see if they have any old church books! haha. And no worries, I'm not truncky. I'm working too hard.

LOVE YOU!!

Elder Bragg

No comments: