Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy birthday Mickie and Zannie

Hey, Hey, Hey! Sounds like things are going pretty well back home. The weather is clearing up again over here . . . but by the end of the week it should get back down . . . lame. But for today it should be good so we are going to play a bunch of games in the park with the zone.

The work over here is going great. We are going to have another 2 baptisms on Saturday in-between conference. What a great time for a baptism!! Herb, who got baptized 2 weeks ago is now going to baptize his 2 kids. So we are excited about that. It’s cool to be able to see whole families come together and grow closer to the lord. We also are working with a guy that just moved into the ward area. He just got married to his girlfriend too so we don’t have to worry too much about chastity issues either!! Those are always fun to deal with. We also have another part member family who has committed to be baptized once the father can hold the priesthood again. It’s great because both of these wonderful families are getting baptized so that eventually they can all be sealed together in the Lord’s temple!!! Man, I love being a missionary.

Elder Allred and I are still working really hard to find new people as well. We’ve got to keep people coming into the teaching pool so that it won’t go to nothing when we baptize everyone haha. I love having that problem. We have been riding our bikes everywhere. So that is fun as well. I really enjoy being out and about with the people on the streets, can’t really do too much of that in a car. The problem is my suits are getting pretty messed up. So I’m going to ask President if I can get special permission to go to a Good Will [cause thrift stores are against the rules ( too many missionaries bring home couches and put them in members homes. .. haha or just super ugly ties)]

And yes I got the Easter package. Elder Allred and I are very grateful for all the nice healthy morsels of joy we found inside when we opened them! haha. So thank you!!! Now you'll be able to recognize me when I get home because I won’t be so FAT! haha.

Happy birthday Mickie and Zannie!! Love you!

I hope everyone is more excited than the Christian Nephites when the sun went down and it was still light that conference is about to come! I’ve been jumping up and down for days! haha No joke. I love conference. Christmas on a mission is great. But definitely second to conference weekend! And we get it twice a year! So much better! haha.

Everyone should invite all of their friends to watch it. I mean if Moses was holding a conference at the Pepsi Center I think everyone would want to go or watch. So why not show the same enthusiasm for President Monson! And he doesn’t even need someone to speak for him like Aaron did for Moses. So it’s pretty much better, right? haha.

Anyways, have a great week. Love you all! Enjoy conference. I know I will. Look to Christ... for he is reason!

LOVE!

Elder Bragg

No comments: