Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I got my greeny

Dang, it sounds crazy! We heard a lot about the Inauguration and how there were over 2 million people there! That's intense! EVEN MORE INTENSE THEN CAMPING!! haha. Sorry. I had to.

Anyways, this last week has been pretty incredible. The Lord is definitely with us. Elder Pond got transfer out to Grand Junction with Elder Dunn who is the District Leader now, cool.

I got my greeny haha. I know I have always worked really hard my whole mission, but now for some reason I find myself biking harder and longer then before, knocking more doors, talking to everyone even if we already have 5 times haha. (happened a couple of times in fact a couple already know me by name haha). I'm trying to be the best teacher and example I can. I know I was trying as hard as I could before but now it seems like I have more strength, more love, and more willingness then ever before. I love it! I know that if we work as hard as possible this transfer that the Lord will bless us with a baptism as well. I'm excited for that.

My new companion is from Alberta Canada about 10 min away from Montana. He's a pretty studly kid. haha. It was funny, I've been doing the same things to him that Elder Penrod did to me. We were talking to these people and he was saying something, but then I saw someone else down the road walking there dog so I excused myself and let him take it away. haha It was fun. I remember being so scared the first time, but then when it was all said and done I was happy it happened. It was cool seeing how excited he was that he could do it on his own, not that he ever really has to, because we are always within sight and sound. He's a good kid and a hard worker, so I'm excited to train him. His first couple of days were cake compared to mine, no cops, no really really angry people, and no one even swore at us; way lucky. Since he came we have found almost 15 new investigators, way out of the ordinary! But hey, if things keep going like this we'll baptize all of Highlands Ranch!! I would love that! Everything is going awesome and that the Lord's work is progressing!

Oh yeah, I spoke in Sacrament Meeting this week. It turned out pretty well. I talked all about missionary work and how much the gospel has blessed our lives so we should share it with everyone. It was cool.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Keep the faith!

Love , Elder Bragg

3 comments:

steve said...

It's awesome you have 15 investigators to teach. That is a testimony that you are exactly where the Lord wants you. My prayers are with you always Colton.

Jacque said...

Good job about your talk but can you tell me how the gospel compares to orange juice??? ask your mom

Trish Griffee said...

I love the greeny story. We keep you in our prayers...and we love you!