Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Missionary Hahaha

I love # 3. (Harvey told him a few rules to follow #3 was to smile) That is something my new companion and I are working on. It's funny for the last while I have been known as the happy missionary haha. Not a bad title at all. But every time our district leader follows up with us at night he says "how was your day" and I say SOOO GOOD!! haha. Then I gave a training in District Meeting all about being happy hahaha. I loved it. It is probably one of my favorite things to talk on. Of course I talked about mom and my car wreck and how being sad and gloomy would just make things worse, but if we always have a positive outlook then things always go a lot smoother, haha. I thought it went alright.
Oh and tell Halley and all the Schmidt's that I miss them, love them and still NEED a family picture of them! haha I use Shaner's conversion story every once in a while for stuff, never gets old. And don't worry, I never disclose any names or anything, to protect the innocent, haha.

This week has been insane! Remember, last week we found like 15 new investigators, way exciting, I know. So this week we dropped about 13 old potential investigators. Yeah sad I know, but they weren't ready to hear it yet so their time will come. ( plus we shared it with them anyways haha) So now we can focus on the people who will progress!!!! haha Oh man, and we totally fired up the Daniels Park Ward this week with the help of a member! It's been awesome seeing them get excited about the work and start fellowshipping their neighbors and things.hahaha

Today I learned how to solve a rubix cube by myself without anyone helping me! Never thought that would happen, hahaha.

One of our investigators works for the Broncos and has 2 super bowl rings from when they won back to back! haha We took some funny pictures with them on. Never thought I would even touch one of those. . . or care really, but hey funny stuff, hahaha.

I've got to write president now, so love you!

Share the gospel! (a good way to do that is talking to people about it)
Love,
Elder Bragg

(Editors note- I just couldn't take any hahaha's out after he said how he was a happy missionary, usually I edit out about half)

1 comment:

The Dunn's said...

Colton,
Glad to know the old mish is keeping you happy. Elder Dunn seems to be doing well "out west". I'm sure you two will get along okay not seeing each other for a while, right? I know, may be hard to do! Ha Ha (I had to!)
Jeff