Thursday, February 26, 2009

6 straight months

Hey!

Tell Jordan and Michaela I said congrats and that they should name it Gideon or Colton if its a boy, hahaha, either one is good.

Crazy week over here. First off, thanks for the camera, way studly! It came just in time too. Ryan was baptized on Sunday night. Over 100 people were there and if you couldn't feel the spirit, you didn't have a pulse. I was extremely blessed with the opportunity to confirm him. and share a brief testimony of the Savior while they were changing. I read Romans 5:8 (learned that in seminary, Thanks Bro Hassell!) and then talked about the importance of it. It was a great meeting. I'll send pictures and stuff soon.

Oh yeah, we found out Elder McMurray and I are staying together, should be fun. I'm one of the few who can say they spent 6 straight months in the ranch! haha. I'm a district leader. . . yeah don't know why either, I think I'd rather just teach. haha But hey, I will go I will do, right?

Love you all and do more missionary work!!!

Love Elder Bragg

2 comments:

steve said...

Congrats on the baptism. You'll make a great DL.

The Dunn's said...

Colton! Way to go on the call to be a District Leader! You'll still be teaching in this role, it will just be teaching missionaries too and that can be really fun. Good luck, your humble spirit will make you easy to follow.
Bro. Dunn