Thursday, April 16, 2009

Grand Junction

Oh man! Easter was so awesome. A guy give a talk in Sacrament meeting that was so good. It was all about the Savior. He compared fully understanding the sacrifice of the atonement to looking at Lake Michigan to looking at the Pacific. He talked about how we can't see the other side of Lake Michigan, but we could still comprehend how big it is through a plane or other ways. Then he compared it to the pacific and how we can't really even comprehend it's size. Then he talked about how its was eternal and dang, just take my word for it, it was just way great. Now I cant wait to hear/read Elder Holland's talk again and review a couple of the other ones from conference. They all seemed to be so good. anyways. . .

I am now in GRAND JUNCTION COLORADO!! So picture it like this. . . . White City, but a bigger area. . . not as green and more dirt. ha-ha It's sweet! The people are so humble out here, it's great. We have been teaching so much! We have some great families I hope will accept the gospel.It's it great to be a missionary! Well, I think so! Elder Dunn got moved back into Metro! Yeah, I was bummed. But it's cool I guess. Maybe I'll serve with him sometime. My new companion in Elder Burton. He's so awesome! I love serving with him. He's a way funny guy and we get along very well. Oh man, we get free Sonic and Subway out here! I love that to. I'm in a car now, so we are going to start running in the morning so we don't get fat! But hey, my new address is . . .

Elder Bragg
C/O the Landes family
167 29 1/2 rd.
Grand Junction, Co 81503

That's right that one hundred and sixty seven on 29 and a half road. . . it's crazy how they do addresses out here. We live with the Stake President too which is cool. I love you all!!! Have a good week. Hand out a BOM this week!!

Love,
Elder Bragg!!!!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

So when we go to CO We stop there to get gas. You are smack dab inbetween Troy and Tracie and Us. How funny.

Will said...

Oh, there's Disc Golf there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, that's enough

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

That is not too terribly far from us- there are people here who actually go shopping in Grand Junction and we play hockey against them. Doubt he will still be there by next hockey season though-

Hope he gets up to Rangely or Craig- then we might go visit :)

Britany said...

wow that's one crazy address! i'm glad you're doing so well colton. Keep it up!