Thursday, April 9, 2009

I’m getting transferred

Hey, Hey, Hey!!

How’s it going everybody? Sounds good about everything back home.
So boy, oh boy, was that conference awesome!!! I was so excited to watch it. There were so many great talks. Elder Holland’s was defiantly one of my favorites. Another one that hit home for me was . . . I’m not sure who it was, right before L. Tom Perry . . . Dang I forgot. Anyway, it talked about the hope of the gospel, how we will be with our family again.And did you hear the second to last talk!? DO MISSIONARY WORK!!!!!! jeez! haha. I liked that one a lot to. The best thing I learned from conference is that we need not fear. We have the gospel. Jesus is the Christ, and as long as we do our part we will be with our families and Father in Heaven again!This week has been great.

We have been working hard. But the bad news. . . . . . . . I’m getting transferred! I really wanted to stay another one, but oh well. The Lord knows best. We are going around saying good bye to a lot of the families and people I’ve gotten close to. It’s hard for me to say goodbye. But I know as I move to a new area I’ll meet great people and be blessed with a great relationship with them as well. I’ve got to go pack and do a bunch of stuff still! I love you and I’ll let you know where my new address is as soon as I get there! 6 months in the ranch! Not many can say they have done it!! It used to be considered the armpit of the mission! We are changed that way of thinking!! hahaha I’m outta here and off to the next place the lord wants me to be!!

Love You All!
Elder Bragg

1 comment:

steve said...

We can't recount our steps in time from yesterday. Those people will be blessed because of your efforts Colton. What a great outlook on your mission. You are indeed needed somewhere else. Happy Easter.