Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yawl

Hey, hey! Yeah, this has been a crazy week, it always is now.

We just went hiking on Mt. Garfield! It was way fun. I'll send you pictures soon hopefully. so sorry about that.

We are working with a of family of 4, sharing the gospel! They aren't quite ready yet, the wife needs a bit more time. But its been great getting to know them, they are awesome. We are working hard and doing our best.

We have been riding our bikes a lot lately as well, trying to cut down on the miles for the car. We also had to give some trainings at some District Meetings and have one more tomorrow.

It's funny, last Mother's Day was my Farwell talk and now this Mother's Day I was asked to talk about mothers again! I love it. . . mostly cause of how much I love my mom!!!!!! See all those !'s I know right! Hey you should give me a time and a number to call in your next email. I get to talk to yawl. . . wow been out in grand junction only 3 weeks and look what happens. I start using yawls. . . not just using it TYPING IT!! Lameo for sure.

I'm way excited for my birthday too. Elder Burton and I have planned out 9 hours tracting that day, all day really! haha I'm way excited about it. I love tracting. And if any missionary tells you tracting is lame or ineffective you can punch him right in the nose for me! hahaha. I guess that wouldn't be Christ like.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Elder Bragg

2 comments:

Britany said...

Happy birthday colton! You're half-way there! Does this mean that you get to burn a shirt soon, at the 1 year mark? Isn't that what missionaries do? How exciting! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it