Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mount Kilimanjaro

Hey Hey!

I've decided that when I get home we all are going to go on a trip to Africa and climb Mount Kilimanjaro. . . or however you spell it. But yeah, I'm dead serious. I really really want to. So we should. I keep on running into people who have and talking about it with them some how and it sounds way to cool. So yeah, get ready for that.

So things have been going really well over here. The district is doing really well. I had another baptismal interview to do yesterday. I love those things. I totally got the lady to cry at the end too. . . . not that that is the objective but she was definitely ready to be baptized, so it was a pretty neat experience. The funny thing is though, I'm district leader over the Highlands Ranch district. . . which is the entire Highlands Ranch Stake! haha So that interview was on the other side of the stake. It took like an hour and a half to bike there haha. No not really, but like an hour and 5 mins. It was nuts. But definitely good.

Also we are teaching a kid named Cody tonight. He's the biggest stud ever basically. We are going to challenge him to be baptized tonight unless the spirit says otherwise. It's going to be sweet. So I'm just praying everything will go well, haha.

Transfers are coming up real soon. So next email I'll find out what's going on. I figure I'm probably out of here. I've been here for 6 months now. Yeah i could see it, but you never know with President! Watch I'll stay here for the rest of my mission! haha Really I love it here, so I wouldn't mind to stay a while longer. Because, I will go, I will doo, right!?

Anyways we are working hard and doing our best! It has snowed really really hard a couple of times this week and of course we are still out working. Makes you feel like a better missionary haha.

I love you! Tell the fam I love them and miss them!! The 2 shirts in that package I sent home with the scriptures written on the back in sharpie were for Britany and HD for christmas!! haha A little late but what can you do! Tell Kristin I love her and miss her and her family as well. I really appreciate all the letters she sends, always makes the week better hearing about the family!

Anyways. . . love you!!

Night love ya, see you in the morning!!!!

Elder Bragg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

No comments: