Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Obedient

HEY! Sorry this might be short but the computers are way slow today. . . it been a way busy week. We are getting Francie and Ben ready for the baptism. Francie is basically ready and Ben just needs a couple more lessons then were good. So that's way exciting.

I'm not sure Elder Penrod is really strict. . . he's obedient. Like on the tie thing; President asked us to were conservative nice looking ties, because we represent the Lord. So that's what we do. I figure I'm not on a mission to see how much I can get away with. I'm here to give people the chance to accept the gospel of Jesus Christ. Now if the President asks me to do something, that means I'll do it. Like i said, its not so much strict, but obedient. So that's the way I'm going to keep it haha. The best way I can relate it is like tithing. You're not gonna see the blessings from it unless you do it. Even if it sometimes seems not have anything to do with the blessings you receive.

Transfers are coming up too. Elder Penrod is about to go home. I'll get a new companion. haha That's gonna be way weird. I'm sure I'll like it. It will be nice to switch things up a bit. We are doing really well out here. I love it.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Elder Bragg

2 comments:

Will said...

That's a good way to look at the Rules. Keep loving your mission and good things will be sure to follow.

Holly said...

Love the pic Elder Bragg! Boy do we miss CO! I am so happy to hear you are 'obedient'...now rub off on those cute boys of mine!