Thursday, October 2, 2008

Letters are never a bad thing

Howdy! How's it going? Good, cool.

Well, congrats on the job HD.

That's cool your reading the BOM with me. It's good stuff. I'm going through highlighting all the good stuff and I'm pretty sure I need to settle down on it a bit, haha, everything is a different color. It looks cool though.

This last week has been pretty sweet. We met up with this lady Elder Penrod and I found, named Mary. We call her Crazy Mary. She's pretty funny to talk to. We are trying to help her stop smoking. There is a 15 step program that we give people and it's way awesome. There are a lot of hard things to do in it though. I think the worst is the unsweetened grapefruit juice after every meal. I told her I'd do it with her, so basically I gag after every meal, haha. She needs all the support she can get.

Also Summer Power's dad just got back from Qatar(I think that's how you spell it?) But we are going to have her baptism the end of next month. It's gonna be awesome. She asked me if i could confirm her, pretty exciting as well. But there is way too much going on to put down, so you'll just have to hear about it as it comes. . .. haha, yeah sorry.

Elder Bryson and I are doing well. It's pretty funny. I'm not much of a complainer, as in I just don't on a mission cause I figure Christ didn't complain on the cross so I think I can get through a mission. It's interesting, every once in a while we're tracting, he'll just freak out over something that happened 3 weeks ago. And it doesn't help that I just start laughing, because it's so out of left field. so I'm working on that. But we are still getting along, so it's cool. There is alot going on in the area, so I like it.

Oh man, can I just tell you how excited I am for conference!! That's going to be sooooooo good! I'm way excited!! I can't wait for 2 years when I get the chance to actually be there live again. . . if that happens. Anyways, I'm sure I'll talk to you about it next week. I love you all!

Love,
Elder Bragg

ps. Letters are never a bad thing. . . What??

4 comments:

steve said...

Keep up the good work. Braden only has 5 more months until he puts in his papers. He'll miss Seth, Michael and Cade in a couple of weeks so he decided to go to Rexburg in January. Miss you tons and your sweet spirit.

Kristin said...

Your comp sounds like an intereesting guy, and the grapefruit sounds nastey. I am glad you can support her.

Linda said...

So what is the point of the grapefruit juice? I also like your complaining analogy. I may have to adapt that one and use it myself. Keep up the good work!

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

No- letters are never a bad thing. Elder Larsen needs to learn that. I guess he counts the emails as enough. Good to hear how you are progressing. Keep it up Elder!

Sheri