Tuesday, June 3, 2008

1st day in the MTC

Dear Everyone!

Today has been one of the greatest days ever! I'm so happy everyone came out to the airport and dad I know you cried, it's cool, I cried too!

The MTC has been awesome so far and it's only the first day. I only fell asleep during one part. haha I know, right? Way better than I thought I do. It has just been non-stop instruction all day. They say the first week is the worst though, so I bet I'll be fine in a bit.

Oh man! I met my companion today also. He's great!! (a little weird) BUT great! His name is Elder Rathbone, I know, cool name, right! No. but he's cool. He kinda looks like he could be on a German submarine, though. haha You'll see when I send a picture. Oh, I'm also the Senior companion. Yeah, it doesn't really mean anything here, but still it's cool!

I'm also staying with two other fellas that are going to the same mission. It's elder La-something.... and Elder Roberts. The first guy is a BIG Samoan guy, with an incredible testimony as well! And Elder Roberts and i probably get along the best out of all of them. He's way cool!

But I have to go to bed now, so I will write more next week! I can't wait to GET OUT IN THE FIELD!!! It's gonna be way tight! I love you all! And listen to the spirit, it's very strong here and I love it!

Love Elder Bragg

2 comments:

Holly said...

This is a great idea... I love that we can read how Colt's doing! :)

steve said...

It only gets better in Spirit from here on out.Take care Elder Bragg.