Wednesday, June 11, 2008

PSYCH

MOM!!!i miss home so much!!!. . . i think i might come home!. . . PSYCH!!!
i love it here so much!I'm learning more about the church then i ever thought existed! its great. the food is actually real good though. well i like it.

totally getting up on my own now. . .i know right!...
and its raining every time we have gym so its indoor volley ball for me. i own at it through lol!

i really really really love it here though. my comp loved the pillow case too. i love this church more then you can even imagine right now. after learning how to teach the first and second discussion you learn a lot of things you didn't know before. such a blessing to be able to learn by the spirit.! I'm doing great! thanks for my blessing! i love you to death and miss home but ill catch you in 2 years haha. oh and i leave on Wednesday morning at 645 so get ready for a call!! love you!!!!!!

LOVE! Elder Bragg!!!

1 comment:

steve said...

You'll do great in the mission field Elder Bragg. I know there are people waiting to partake of the gospel and you spirit. Lots of energy there.