Friday, June 20, 2008

New Home

Just to let you all know I do pass on Colton's comments that he gets I print them out ever week.

Colton needed some pictures!


06/19/08
Good Evening Brother and Sister Bragg,
Just a quick note to let you know that your Missionary just transferred into our Ward today and will be staying in our home. He brings such a sweet spirit into our home which we can feel even on the first day. We fed him and his companion Elder Penrod dinner tonight. Bill, my husband, took them to a baptism while I left for my evening job.
The prophet was so inspired to have missionaries come into members homes. There are such tremendous blessing that come with housing the missionaries. Thank you for preparing such a fine young man – we know you are very proud of him. We feel very blessed to have a “GREENIE” in our home I told Elder Bragg that he is living my dream. I am trying to convince my sweetie that we should go on a mission - we have at least 5 more years before we will be ready. He’ll be ready to go by then!
Love Brother and Sister Anderson
7194 South Quebec Court
Centennial CO 80112

4 comments:

steve said...

Congrats on your new home Elder Bragg. I was glad to get your new address. I'll have a letter coming your way today. My prayers are with you. Let the Spirit lead and guide you.

Mickie and Matt said...

Colt we can see your house on Google street veiw! Sweet! Well have fun out there and be good a SWEET "wink wink" package is coming soon!

Kay said...

What a pleasant surprise to find an e-mail from the Anderson's of Colorado, And pictures too! COOL!

Holly said...

Nice area Elder Bragg! You will love CO... We will sure miss it. ;)