Thursday, June 5, 2008

2nd email

Hey!!! The mission is great! Did you get either of my letters yet? I wasn't sure. I've sent 2 so yeah. Let me know. Um and write back or email i guess! LOVE YOU!!! I miss you and dad and everyone sooooo much! But this really is the greatest thing I could ever be doing right now! I'm so happy that I'm here. It's way fun too and the spirit is bouncing off the walls. Anyways. I love you guys and I'll talk to you when you write me an email back!!! Stay clean and lay off the drugs Seth.

2 comments:

steve said...

The Spirits bouncing off the walls? Wait until the Spirit sees Elder Bragg bounce off a tree and do a back flip.

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

colton + sugar = wow
colton + Spirit = holy
colton + spirit + sugar = holy wow!
Good time I say... Good times.