Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Finally in CO

HEY! What up everybody!. . .I'm finally in Colorado! Its way tight out here! And the work is going great. We are teaching a bunch of incredible people too. Oh and we are on bikes haha, but I'm using the ap's bike haha.

My comps name is Elder Penrod. He's tight. Almost going home, but we teach well together and get a lot well lol. I love it.

We got kicked out of an appt complex on my first hour out too haha. Anyways I love it and just being out here everyday my testimony grows. anyways. . .

here's me address. . .

C/O Andersons
7194 S Quebec ct
Centennial, CO 80112

Write me and stuff.

The church is true and you can't deny it haha. . .I love it.

Love,
Elder Bragg

3 comments:

Holly said...

Well...you are in CO and on Saturday we leave CO. Sounds like all is going well!

Kay said...

In case I forget to tell you in an e-mail...Seth Sandwich came over today for a little swim party Seth had and I was finally able to get him your letter. He was happy you wrote him.

eas said...

hey!! oh my gosh you are doing so amazin!! wow i can see you are havin a blast! =]]
talk to you later.
emilie