Monday, July 14, 2008

It's a small world

Hi Sunni,

I'm staying with my parents right now, and today a pair of Elders came by the house to use the bathroom (they were knocking doors in our neighborhood). We chatted for awhile & right before they left I asked them where they were from. One of them was from Medford! I asked if he know you guys & his face lit up! Anyway, it's Elder Bragg. He was so happy that I knew you guys & had tons of nice things to say.

He is doing well & seemed happy. His companion seems really nice too.

Take care,
Love,
Sherry

1 comment:

Sunni said...

What a small world it is in the church! Sherry is one of my best friends from when we lived in St. Louis.

This is proof that Colton is really out working as a missionary! Now we have a connection to check up on him. :) j/k