Monday, July 28, 2008

Dear Elder.com


I just nominated Colton to be the next face of DEAR ELDER.com Attached is the picture I used.

This is what I wrote about him. Dont think he'll be picked but its fun to turn him in :)

Colton had been preparing to go on a mission for quite some time and now that he is out there he is working hard and learning a whole bunch. He is from Medford Oregon and is a good, down to earth, wholesome kid with some serious spunk that others are drawn to instantly as shown by my choice in picture. It is perfect for your billboard.

In Colton's spare time before his mission he loved Skateboarding, Snowboarding, and generally having a great time with his family and friends.

Mickie Spence

2 comments:

Holly said...

Wouldn't it be fun to think he did win?!?! Love the pic! :)

steve said...

He "is" a winner in my book. The picture is just the frosting on the cake. Which reminds me, I'll be back later.