Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Thighs are Gigantor

HEY! That's so awesome about Seth's call. I'm way excited for him. Kade's gonna get hosed and is going to Tulsa Oklahoma too haha I bet.

Anyways, rules about email. . . only family basically. Or attractive young ladies. . . I think that was in there. Haha and its 30 min every Wednesday. . .I have 8 min left. Emails from anyone are cool I think.

My area is tight. Its the willow creek ward in the Denver stake. Its about 6-7 square miles and very hilly haha. My thighs are gigantor basically.

The ward is awesome too they feed us every night and it doesn't seem to be to hard to get referrals from everyone. . . which are the greatest!! Missionary work is hard without the members help, so give the missionaries names when they ask!!! Seriously haha.

We have a bunch of awesome people in our "teaching pool" I guess you could say. One just set a date thanks to the bishop (his name is Bishop Pingry. He's so awesome and I guess he knows the Folsoms so tell them he said hi for me. . .for them haha.) and pretty soon Jim Froese is gonna get baptized. He said once he knew Joseph Smith is a true prophet that he will and he's praying about it. So were good haha. He's awesome. Then there are a bunch more but I'll let you know more as we progress.

Its so awesome out here though. Once you get the chance to teach and bear testimony its insane. I love it. The spirit is so incredible that way, but yeah I've got 30 seconds to send this so I love you all and keep doing missionary work!!!

LOVE,
Elder Bragg

"I Love the Temple"

"Like a lion . . . I will pounce upon you with the fullness of the gospel."


"Pull yourself together, soldier!"


"Me and Elder Rathbone"

4 comments:

Will said...

OK, you're having way too much fun out there. I'll bet everyone speaks English too. Dinners every night, C'mon!!! I can't believe I'm a little jealous . . .

Holly said...

The pics are the best! I am soo happy CO has a great missionary like you out there! :)

Mickie and Matt said...

Nice colt! Dig the pics keep those coming except in those awful sun glasses ha ha those are bad!

steve said...

I love the pics. I did get a great laugh on this end.