Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rewards

Sweet! I'm emailing early today. We are heading out to our 2 day Zone Conference! I'm way stoked! Oh, and thanks for all those letters and stuff, and nice talk too. haha We had a a lesson on sacrifice in gospel essentials and I totally used part of your talk haha. I know right. But it was good.

We have been having a really good week. . . except last night haha. We went to like 20 potentials and less actives and investigators houses and not one answered. 2 appt.s fell through. it was rough haha. But we got through it and finally found someone to talk to. The Lord blesses the diligent in his work for sure.

We set Francie with a baptismal date! We are way excited about that too. Transfers are on the 31st so I'm really hoping I can stay in this area. We are finally seeing a lot of the rewards for all our hard work. Its way cool. We taught this girl named Leslie yesterday the first lesson. It was so good. Probably the best lesson we've ever taught. You could feel the spirit there so strongly. It was cool cause we were fasting for a couple different reasons that day to but I was also fasting for an investigator so that he could gain a stronger testimony of the Book of Mormon and Joseph smith being a true prophet and it worked for me too! haha It was kind of unexpected but way awesome. The spirit has born witness to me multiple times on my mission that we are teaching the truth. I mean I already knew it, but now with a better knowledge of these things I can teach it way better! It's so exciting.

We also are teaching Samnat more. He's getting there. Basically this area is awesome. That's really what I'm trying to say. haha. But yeah I love it out here. But I've got to go. We are leaving for the mountains now haha. I'm way excited for that too. so later.

Oh but i got your package, Kristin. Thank you so much! I read all of that right when I got it! It took like 2 hours haha (Editors note: The package I sent was the blog printed out for the last month. It was 40 pages long, Yikes!). And all those soft chews are already gone hahaha. I know they're addicting anyways.

I love you all and the work is progressing. The lord sends those who are prepared to his prepared servants and I have definitely seen that in just the last 2 weeks. The work is progressing and it is needed more now then ever. So we are doing our part in the lords work.

Love,
Elder Bragg

3 comments:

Will said...

So did you go camping or anything? You seem to have the right attitude out there. Keep working hard and everything will turn out alright. Don't let anything (lazy comps) derail you.

steve said...

Hard work on the Lord's side will always bring rich rewards. Love ya Elder Bragg.

Holly said...

YOu are such a wonderful example to my boys! Thank you! Thank you!