Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Drop Off

HEY HEY!!

Nate sorry my mom spit in your hand, she can be a little weird at times but just do it back and you'll fit right in with the fam haha.

This week was a good one. After we wrote emails last time a member took us out to the batting cages. . . They had one that pitched 85 and I hit 7 or 8 of those. It was way cool. I did way better then I ever did for FHE. I just kinda figure its the lord helping me now. haha.
We got a new investigator too. He's awesome. His name is Ryan. He's a boyfriend of some girl in a different ward, but he lives in our area so we took him haha. He's sweet. We are gonna try to set him with a date tonight. We are meeting at the bishops house so it should be really good. We are excited. We've already got 2 dates set and there pretty committed. Then we will get another tonight hopefully. So the work is defiantly progressing and we are still working really hard.
I love you all and I love being out on a mission. We get to see miraculous things happen every day and what a blessing it is. Oh man and I'm almost done with 3rd nephi. I love that book haha.
For transfers Elder Penrod is headed home, so I get a new companion. No clue who it is yet. I'll find out tomorrow morning at transfer meeting. He's coming from out west too so I'll be in a different area for about 5 hours waiting for him, then we will go back to the area and go to work. I'm way excited.
I'm sending some stuff home. All my disobedient ties, the program from the baptism for my book haha, and yeah sorry Mickie and Matt I'm sending home that freaking awesome picture. (It was a vinyl picture of a skater) I loved it too, but its not directed toward the savior so I probably shouldn't have it. Now there is a picture I saw in the mtc of Christ and the creation that was way cool. It was all these crazy colors and stuff in the background. Thanks you for it. It is going in my apartment when I go home for sure haha.
Thanks Kristin for dropping that stuff off. (Editors note: I did not see Colton. All I did was drop some stuff off while I was in CO for a baby blessing.) That blanket is sweet. I use it every night now haha. And my legs are still getting bigger. Kristin can tell you why haha. She saw the hills.
Oh man and I totally got to fat for my temple pants. . . I know right. We eat to much, but I'm working on it haha. They were small to start with anyways.
We are off to go see a Rockies game. . . they are playing the giants. I know right. I can't get away from it haha, but it will be fun. So that's whats going on. Its pretty sweet. This next transfer will be a great one again, so I'm pretty excited.
Anyways I love you all and remember to do missionary work. It's not hard and the lord promises us he will help. So who better to get help from.
LOVE,
Elder Bragg

2 comments:

steve said...

A Giants game? Now I am jealous. Keep working hard and the Lord will continue to bless you. Congrats on the baptisms. Miss you Elder Bragg,

Sunni said...

Good looking quilt. I bet thqat made Colton feel loved to have his sister stop by even if he didn't get to see her.